DANDELION WISHES

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

Monday, July 12, 2010

More Fantastic Finds in Paris

Look what I found!

Thread, yarn, braid and the cutest pair of embroidery scissors!

These are my latest purchases from Paris!

This horse form a fairground merry-go-round and the 'mannequin' caught my eye!

I bet they could tell a story or two.


This is me, outside one of the stalls in the Les Puces Markets, just north of the MontMarte region in Paris, where I found most of these treasures!

If you want it, it can probably be found there!

I saw the most beautiful pieces of vintage fabric but they were WAY out of my price range unfortunately! I didn't think the scissors were too pricey. I have searched my home town for something like this and am thrilled that I found some in Paris!!

Well, it's off home tomorrow after an incredible two weeks in Paris. We walked out feet off, ate all the best of Parisian food (on a budget!) and saw everything we wanted to!

See you soon

SUZ


1 comment:

Rafael's Mum said...

Oh Wow!! just look at all those treasures! I can't believe you allready have been in Paris 2 weeks! Time flies! but it looks as if you have really found every interesting nook and cranny! Safe flight home!!