DANDELION WISHES

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

Thursday, August 5, 2010

On the Move!

This is advanced warning to all my followers, friends and occasional visitors to my blog.

Yes I'm talking to you Marg, Helen ( I think there are two of you!), Deanna, Katia, Christine, Elizabeth, Angela and all those anony-mice! (LOL)

Also Kylie and my friends at Patchwork House!

I am MOVING!

To a new blog page, that is!

This blog has been useful in giving my blog journey a kick start.

However I was never very happy with the name. There are other blogs and businesses that use that name. I wanted something original! Finally after months of thinking and searching and more thinking I have come up with a new title which I feel, more closely, reflects my pursuits and pastimes.

And the new name is......
drumroll.........


Please make the move with me! Join me, follow me, bookmark me! Continue my patchwork and blog journey with me!

The move has been made and I am waiting for some visitors, followers or friends to pop around!

See you there!

SUZ





No comments: