DANDELION WISHES

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

Monday, June 21, 2010

A bit of sewing

A bit of an up-date on what I achieved over the weekend!

(Sorry about the quality of the photo - the light was surprisingly bright for a cool winter morning)


These squares were made from leftover scraps. They are going on the back of another quilt.

Pretty amazing really - they came together so easily!

Could make for an interesting design for a complete quilt. I will let that bubble away in my already busy brain and see what eventuates.


And this is going to be a doll quilt - even though I am not officially 'swapping'!
I love using up all those scraps!

Just another excuse to buy more fabric!



And this is what they were sewn on - I got a NEW machine! This baby is going to help me learn to machine quilt.

Then all those UFO's will be finished!

Suz

No comments: