DANDELION WISHES

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

Monday, May 31, 2010

Pie Piecing

Hi friends and followers,

Feeling a little like I have had my left hand chopped off! (YES- I'm left handed)

My sewing machine is off on holiday and I am hand piecing!

This is one of my efforts for the weekend!

I have only another five of these planned before the Pie Quilt is almost complete. It can then be ticked off my 'must finish' list for 2010.

Don't you just love that orange spot!

Back to work and see you soon!

Suz

2 comments:

Rafael's Mum said...

I love all spots and dots! I don't know what it is about them...

Sometimes handpiecing is easier than machine. Especially if you have to join up all those seams in the middle!

Looking good.

Jandi said...

I love the combination of colors! I am determined to make and orange and aqua quilt this year.