DANDELION WISHES

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

Thursday, July 22, 2010

QUILT COMPLETE!!

This is the back of my first machined quilt- done by ME!

Don't look too close! It's far from perfect!


I know I have blogged about this before, but I am so thrilled to have completed this one by my new Juki!


Can you see the quilting? I hope not because its in 'the ditch'!

Love that spotted binding! Really enjoyed hand sewing the binding on to finish it off!

Also great to have another quilt finished. Even my darling husband commented on its bright colors and how it might look on our dining table!

Have a great day !

SUZ

3 comments:

Rafael's Mum said...

Great finish! Are we getting a photo of the entire quilt in situ?

Jodi Nelson said...

Love this quilt. This is going in my "Be Inspired" file, for sure!

Deanna said...

You are right about bright. In my opinion, though, that is how quilts are supposed to be. It would be so sad to work that hard on a quilt and not have anybody notice it. Won't happen with this quilt. And, shouldn't. It is wonderful.