DANDELION WISHES

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. ~Mark Twain

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Doll Quilt

This is what I have been working on.

Not sure of what the pattern is called, but it pops up quite often on various blogs.


Although I am not officially participating in the current Doll Quilt Swap #9 I thought I would give something a try.


Had lots of scraps left from my recent zig zag quilt, so rather than packing them away, and adding even more fabric to the stash, I decided to try to use them up.

I am more than happy with the result. It is a little brighter than I would normally use, but it is good to get out of one's comfort zone!

I am now going to try to machine quilt it on my new machine. After I get some practice in!

I'm heading back to the sewing machine.
Can't believe I am making another new quilt!

Have a good day!

Suz

1 comment:

Rafael's Mum said...

That looks great! You know you can comment on the DQS9 flickr pages don't you? The mama's are keeping an eye out for newbies who post a lot and then you have a good chance of getting in next time! They'd all really appreciate that! You can post a link to your page here in a comment too and maybe get a few more people visiting!